Valentine's Day Workshop
Hammer & Stain - Rockville
Please note that all items used for staging such as bows, lights, handles and wreaths are not included unless indicated in the item description. Accessories may be purchased through the registration process or in person at the workshop.
If you are interested in something that is not listed here, please email us at email@example.com.
Please review ALL COVID Policies noted below. 👇👇
We are located at 107B Gibbs Street in the Rockville Town Square across the street from First Watch & Finnegan's Wake. The easiest place to park is in Garage C which is at the corner of East Middle Lane and North Washington Street. Guests that park underground can bring their parking tickets into the studio to be validated.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below.
2. On the personalization form, enter the personalized data needed in order to prepare your stencil. Proceed with checkout.
Please note the following changes to our in studio workshops to ensure the safety of our guests as well as our instructors. Thank you in advance for adhering to these new policies:
- Guests must wash hands upon entrance into the studio.
- Guests must wear masks at all times while in the studio.
- We will follow county guidelines regarding food & drink in the studio. Currently we are unable to offer drink service.
- As a reminder, ONLY registered guests are permitted into the studio.
- We will be limiting the number of guests to 12.
- All tables will be seated restaurant style with groups seated together. Smaller groups will no longer be sharing tables.
- Please wear or bring a tshirt that you don't mind getting messy as we will no longer be using our cloth aprons.
- Single use tools/paint will be used as much as possible otherwise they will be disinfected before & after each use.
- Instructors will bring tools/paint to guest tables.