Take the DIY fun home with you and make one of our Hammer and Stain Wood Signprojects! All projects come with stencils - choose from multiple projects and designs which come with - paint, stain, all of the supplies needed including step by step instructions on how to complete the project from start to finish at home.
Kits will be available for pickup starting at 107B Gibbs Street, Rockville Town Square. We are located directly across the street from First Watch & Finnegan's Wake. Gibbs Street is currently closed to thru traffic - you are welcome to pull into the service area behind our studio - entrance is off of East Middle Lane between Maryland Ave & Gibbs Street.
Each project option comes with multiple stencil design choices. Click on the picture of the design you would like they will match the drop down options!
** You can only customize stencils that have names in them, all other stencils come as they are shown.
How to order:
1. Choose Design by clicking on picture, drop down box should match
2. Choose 1 Stain Color from options: White, Light Grey, Black, Blue, Brown
3. Choose up to 3 Paint Colors: White, Black, Navy, Teal, Purple, Pink, Blue, Coral, Red, Brown, Yellow, Green, Orange
4. If you would like clear glitter as a top coat to add sparkle please make sure to add-on.
5. For designs that have names please write in the name in the personalization field. *This is for designs that have names only
6. Please note if you are picking up in the studio curbside (please provide make and model of car in box) or if you wish to have it dropped off at your house if you live in within Montgomery County (must provide address in box with where to leave it).
7. Confirm your Order.
Once your order is placed you can not change the project, design or color choices you made.
Any questions please email: email@example.com
***Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.
Due to the customizations at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops using the same design. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel.