Reversible Porch Planks - Fall - Winter - Christmas
Hammer & Stain Rockville
Join us on Sunday, Oct. 20th at at 4:00pm at Hammer & Stain Rockville for a specialty Double-Sided Porch Plank Workshop! Already made a Porch Plank at Hammer & Stain? Come add a seasonal stencil on the other side!
Select your project below and come customize it in the studio with our wide range of paints and stains -- and learn some new techniques if you really want to get crazy! Our instructors will guide you from start to finish, leaving you with North Pole worthy home decor!
The last day to register for the workshop is Thursday, 10/17 at 5pm!
The studio will open 15 minutes early for guests to check-in. The workshop will begin at the posted time. All guests in the studio must be registered for a project. Guests are welcome to bring food/snacks & non-alcoholic beverages. Beer & Wine is available for purchase in the studio.
1. In the dropdown menu, select the Double Sided Porch Plank or the Added Second Stencil
2. In the personalization box, indicate the Number Design for the Fall side and the Letter Design for the Winter/Christmas side. i.e. 2 & F
- If there is another design you had in mind, note that in the personalization box.
3. In the seating request box, Indicate who you wish to sit with at the workshop.
4. Accept terms. Proceed with checkout.
The original porch plank coming in for a second stencil MUST have been made at a previous Hammer & Stain Long Island workshop. NO EXCEPTION!
These designs are all suited for the original 12"x48" Porch Planks. You must note if you are bringing in the Skinny Porch Plank 8"x48".