KREATIVE KIDS SERIES - 9/16-10/14
Hammer & Stain Rockville
KREATIVE KIDS SERIES-
Wednesdays, September 16-October 14
Join us for a 5 spectacular weeks of crafting and painting at Hammer and Stain in Rockville Town Square. We've got tons of exciting NEW projects planned!!
Ages 6-18 welcome!
School looks different this year! Get your kids out after school on Wednesday's to GET KREATIVE! Our staff of will guide your child through each new project, making the experience both easy and fun!! Projects are personalized for every individual, thereby creating a piece they are sure to love and be proud of!
Session rate: $175
Wood picture holder
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Should my child bring a snack? Krafters are welcome to bring a snack and/or drink into the studio. If you have a camper with an allergy, please let us know in advance.
Where do I drop off my child? Krafters should be signed in/out of the studio daily. We will provide a cell number on the first day of drop-off. Due to Gibbs Street being closed to thru traffic, we are happy to meet/walk your child to the service road that is behind our studio and can be accessed off of East Middle Lane between Maryland Ave. & North Washington Street. This way you won't have to park your car and walk over!
Do you do a different project each day? Yes! Krafters will complete a new and fun project each week!
How far in advance should I register my child? In order to adhere to county requirements and to ensure each student has a fun experience, we are limiting the number of seats available in our Kreative Kraft workshops. So, we recommend that you register your child ASAP.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Enter the information needed so we can have the perfect projects ready for your child.
2. Choose the drop-down menu located below the information boxes. This will change the dollar amount shown.
3. Proceed with checkout.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL!!
Due to the customizations at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS! Krafters who are unable to make a particular week of the series may receive their project as a take home kit with instructions. If we are unable to easily offer at home instructions a different project will be offered. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you are unable to make one of the sessions.
Please note the following changes to our in studio workshops to ensure the safety of our guests as well as our instructors. Thank you in advance for adhering to these new policies:
- Please do not attend any in studio workshop if you have a fever, are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone or have personally tested positive for COVID.
- Guests must wash hands upon entrance into the studio.
- Guests must wear masks when not seated at their assigned table.
- As a reminder, ONLY registered guests are permitted into the studio.
- We will be limiting the number of guests to 10-12.
- All tables will be seated restaurant style with groups seated together. Smaller groups will no longer be sharing tables.
- Please wear or bring a tshirt that you don't mind getting messy as we will no longer be using our cloth aprons.
- Single use tools/paint will be used as much as possible otherwise they will be disinfected before & after each use.
- Instructors will bring tools/paint to guest tables.